Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What did you have for lunch?

"Ms. Amanda, what did you eat for lunch?"  Asks child while staring down at my ever-growing pregnant belly.

Oh the joys of working with children!

I casually replied, "Soup.  What about you?"  The poor child probably thought I consumed a gallon or two of soup from the look on her little face.  A few minutes later, she exclaimed, "Oh!  It's a baby bump!"

Yes, I have started to show.  And yes, apparently it looks like a soup gut.

In other news...


Forest is excited about the baby...and skateboarding.  This is our baby's first outfit, purchased by my dear grandma Annie.  Though it will embarrass the daddy, I think our little Dutton will be so cute in this onesie!  I may be partial though:)

By the way, I never knew following my husband could lead into a water-drain-gutter thing, beside the mall, that smells like urine. 

Have a happy hump day!