Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I am NOT Boo Radley

Hello all! Hasn't the weather been lovely?  We've tried to enjoy it and attempt some outings with our little one.  It definitely has not been easy!  She tends to enjoy being home...pretty much all of the time...well let's be honest...ALL OF THE TIME...much to her mothers dismay!  And unlike dear old Boo Radley, I do not feel called to the life of a shut-in.  But the Lord, in His infinite wisdom, is teaching me to enjoy precious time at home with my 3 month old.  I can already see how fast children really do grow.



"Behold, you have made my days a few handbreadths, and my lifetime is as nothing before you. Surely all mankind stands as a mere breath!" 
Psalm 39:5

We do love to spend time with dear friends!  You all are a gift to us!


Thanks for having dinner with us Gerb!


Precious AJ and his mama


Picnic'n with the Willis family

Addison and Eloise, first friends!

Watching the dads skate
Happy hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment