Monday, May 14, 2012

Staying Cool

I didn't really know what to call this post.  Anyways, happy belated Mother's Day!  Hope all of you mamas out there had an enjoyable day!  Forest (and Addison:) made mine very special.  I mentioned to Forest that we need to celebrate at least 4 times a year...maybe every month!  I don't think I've ever truly appreciated how wonderful my own mom is until I had a baby of my own.  It is certainly hard work BUT the most rewarding and joyful work I've experienced.  I was overwhelmed with thanksgiving to God for my Addison JOY.



"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward".
Psalm 127:3

In other news, it warms my heart to see Addison and her daddy spend time together.  He is great with her and I feel certain that she will be a "daddy's girl" one day.  A few weeks ago, on a particularly hot day, our A/C decided to break...hence nearly naked baby.  Unfortunately, she is not a fan of the South Carolina heat.  Maybe we'll have a cool summer...




But we found that this method cools even the hottest of babies:)


Have a great week!