Monday, August 6, 2012

Summer 2012

Hello friends! We have now entered our "fall" semester! For the most part, the lazy days of summer are over and the routine is back. Can't say that I'm totally sad over it...I needed a little routine in my life. Addison and I are spending our days practicing sitting, rolling, eating, eating, and more eating. She is consuming all kinds of fruits and veggies, even some bread, and of course Baby Mum Mums. Gotta have those Mum Mums!

In other news, July was a packed month with many fun visits with friends and family. We are thankful for you all! Warning: there are quite a few photos of our summer adventures... 

A bunch of Duttons and a couple of lovely Blackmans



Visiting with the Rowland cousins

Sweet Caroline

Meeting dear Cooms for the first time

Good times with Grandpa Dutton

Learning to use an iphone with cousin Evan

Reading with cute redheads

Villa Tronco with the Milner crew

Auntie Nikki and cousin Ilona

The dads taking over the slip and slide

Pastor Imbumi Makuku

Nana Paula

Addison loved meeting Ms. Bonner and the Epworth girls

Great Grandma Annie

Grandpop Milner
 
Uncle Jonnie...I love this pic!

My little daddy's girl