Thursday, August 16, 2012

Seven Months!

My baby turned seven months old on August 11th! My, my how time has flown by. It's not been the easiest 7 months (duh!), but I am so thankful that I get to stay home with her and see all of the sweet moments throughout the day. God has certainly provided for us! How will I ever resist those baby blues! In the past week or so, we visited with Aunt Holly in Charlotte, strolled around the Blythewood Ball Park, played in the pool, went to the park with baby AJ, and met some ducks among other things. Not glamorous but simple and sweet. How was your week?





 




Remember this little preciousness...this is January 2012.


Oh and my friend Nikki and I saw the "Cannabus" at a gas station in Five Points... Also know as The Green Bus Tour for Marijuana Legalization. And no we did not board this bus.