Friday, February 8, 2013

Happy First Birthday Addison!

So thankful for one whole year with my precious girl. Definitely not always EASY being a "stay-at-home" (I still kinda stumble and stutter when people ask me what I do...) but its been a privilege. Anyways, I wanted to share a few photos...only a month late! We had a quick birthday celebration on a Tuesday evening with our dear family (all of whom we miss so much now that we've flown north!!). I'll update soon with pics and info about our new little Minnesota life. For now, I hope you enjoy the snapshots of her birthday.

P.S. Don't judge the outfit, we figured we had to add a little flair for the first birthday dress (and zebra leggings, and rhinestone bloomers, and mega headband).






 







It's my party...



You can't tell from this picture but we really did have a good time.




Little stinker





Even our soon to be niece Mae got a little something!


The paper is always the best part.


Thanks for stopping by!