Monday, December 5, 2011

Thankful

We had the privilege of enjoying Thanksgiving with my mom early this year and hosting Thanksgiving at our house.  I think I'll take a break from turkey until next Thanksgiving.
















I am thankful for:
* Papa Don:  a wonderful addition to our family
* Veteran's Day birthdays and veterans
* Great Grandma Mixon's china and nautral (free) table centerpieces
* Brother's who like to deep fry and remind us that we have peanut oil coursing
   through our veins
* Two Jonathans who can find many uses for a turkey neck
* Puppies that I can enjoy for the moment but go home with someone else
* A most lovely mom-in-law
* Fun aprons and baby bumps 
* Sitting in rocking chairs
* A sweet husband, a good book, and a full (FULL) belly

No comments:

Post a Comment